If you love challenging responsibilities or you are interested in working for a dynamic and progressive institution and you fit any of the profiles below, you are welcomed for a chance to apply. Kindly send a cover letter stating a brief profile of yourself, your career objectives, and achievements as well as a copy of your detailed resume to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. OPPORTUNITIES IN A GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANKING / FINANCIAL SERVICES INSTITUTION
We are seeking for our client, a global investment bank, asset & wealth manager, talented and motivated professionals in a variety of positions such as:
· Corporate Bankers and Structured Financiers, with experience in origination, credit, risk management, monitoring and/or restructuring
· Equity & Fixed Income Products Specialists, with experience in equities, fixed income, REPOs and money market trading and sales as well as product management.
· Lawyers with experience in structured/project finance, debt restructuring, capital markets/ treasury/ derivatives, and corporate governance
· Economists and ESG Research Analysts with a focus on renewable energy, real estate development, telecoms infrastructure, transport, and other infrastructure segments
· Research Analysts and Macroeconomists to engage in research, analysis, and evaluation
· Risk and Compliance Specialists with a focus on Market/Portfolio Risk, Credit & Counterparty Risk, Operational Risk, and other areas of risk.
· Specialists in Treasury, Transaction Processing, Liquidity Portfolio Management and Capital Markets.
· Human resources specialists to provide expertise in talent acquisition and retention, organizational effectiveness, and compensation and benefits.
· Specialists in Accounting, Financial Control, Communications, Strategy, Product Development, Information Technology, and Internal Audit.
What are we looking for in applicants?
· High degree of motivation
· Outstanding academic background
· Thorough training and relevant experience in the relevant field of expertise
· A record of achieving performance/results
· Desire to make a difference
· Commitment to building professional relationships
· Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
2. REGIONAL HEAD OF HR – NORTH AMERICA – Seattle, WA
Our client is a multinational organization that transforms health globally through technology and innovation. The organisation takes an entrepreneurial approach to developing and delivering high-impact, low-cost solutions, from lifesaving vaccines and devices to collaborative programs with communities. Through their work in more than 70 countries, our client and their partners empower people to achieve their full potential.
We are currently mandated by the client who is looking for to strengthen their North American business and looking to hire a Head/Regional HR Business Partner – North America. At least a working knowledge of both Spanish and English language is required.
The Head, Regional HR Business Partner role will report to the Global Head HR Business Partner located in Seattle, WA and support the employees in the North American region.
· Partnering with organizational leadership to ensure the organisation can deliver on its mission.
· Building and implementing a regional talent management strategy and recruiting new talent for program and support positions
· Managing the on-boarding experience for new employees
· Supporting the corporate performance management system
· Consulting with employees and managers on employee relations issues and facilitating appropriate procedure is followed in alignment with organizational standards and local labor law
· Ensuring that hiring and employment practices are in compliance with organizational and local standards
· Recommending, managing, and conducting training on topics ranging from HR policies and procedures to professional and leadership skill development
Qualifications and Requirements:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
· Minimum of seven (7) years' HR generalist work experience
· Recruiting experience preferred but not mandatory.
· A track record of bringing a solution-oriented approach to working with clients to address the wide range of challenges required in a HRBP role including talent management, leadership and employee coaching, employee relations and training and development
· Demonstrated skills building and managing strong partnerships with program teams and serving as a strategic advisor on HR matters in the region
· Demonstrated ability to successfully manage the uniquely differentiated HR role while working effectively in a client team environment
· Demonstrated effectiveness working efficiently, productively, and with urgency in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven group facilitation skills
· Ability to move initiatives forward and communicate effectively while managing multiple constituencies
· Ability to write professional policies and procedures in English
· Interpersonal, organizational planning and analytical skills
· Fluency in Spanish
Please Note the role is based on local contract terms: Having a US work authorization is mandatory.
3. DIRECTOR, INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE – New York, NY
An opportunity is available for an Infrastructure Finance Director who will be responsible for originating and executing transactions in the infrastructure sector within the US (including export credit-based deals). This role will be based in New York, NY and will report to the Managing Director, Head of Infrastructure Finance.
Origination: Some existing networks or contacts to be able to originate infrastructure finance transactions in North America; Able to initiate transactions by knowing clients’ needs and proactively seeking to satisfy those needs in the infrastructure sector.
Execution of transactions: Evaluation of the feasibility of infrastructure projects with the view to provide debt financing to the project with the appropriate commodity hedging and/or equity upside where required (including the ability to construct or evaluate detailed cash flow projections using excel); Able to close transactions by obtaining the relevant internal approvals for the transaction and leading or actively participating in the successful conclusion of negotiations; Able to add value to transactions for the benefit of the bank and/or the client through knowledge of the subject, innovation and lateral thinking; Ability to make transactions bankable by identifying and mitigating key risk issues; and Able to implement transactions by managing the preparation of complex multiple jurisdiction documents and compliance with all required procedures, laws and regulations.
· Relevant tertiary qualification and at least significant years working experience in project and infrastructure finance transactions
· Deal making experience in the US or UK market is preferred. Deal making in North America and/or other developed markets.
· Experience in transactions involving Export Credit Agencies will be advantageous.
· Self-starter who is willing to travel internationally.
· Strong communications skills (both verbal and written) coupled with excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
· Strong analysis and report writing skills.
· Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
· Must be able to read, understand and interpret a set of annual financial statements.
· A working knowledge of the law of contracts.
· An understanding of the taxation of companies, financial institutions, and shareholders.
· Fully conversant with and able to operate all available software, such as: Word, Excel, Internet, and PowerPoint.
· An interest in and knowledge of the infrastructure business
· Self –motivated and able to work well both in a team as well as independently.
· A high degree of professionalism and business acumen.
4. CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – Commercial Bank – McAllen, TX
The Chief Financial Officer manages the processes for preparation of consolidated financial statements for the company in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
The duties listed below may not include all responsibilities that the person in this role may be asked to perform. The incumbent may be required to perform other related duties, as assigned, including cross training across other departments, as necessary.
· Manages the processes for preparation of consolidated financial statements for the company in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles
· Ensures that accounting and reporting policies are followed and conform to general practices within the banking industry
· Reviews and determines correct accounting estimates, which are an integral part of the financial statements
· Manages the external financial reporting activities to assure integrity, timeliness and conformity to applicable laws and regulations (OCC, FDIC, and other applicable federal and state banking authorities)
· Manages internal financial reporting and analytical activities
· Evaluates & manages the effectiveness of internal controls relative to financial accounting
· Coordinates examinations by independent public accountants, prepares statements for financial audit
· Integral in the preparation of financial budgets for the company
· Manages the hiring, daily activities, coaching, evaluating, and counselling of reporting staff
· Participates in job specific training and other various Bank training programs, as necessary
· Maintains current knowledge of internal risk controls and loss prevention, including reporting of suspicious or unusual customer activity per Bank policy, and ensures adherence by the respective department personnel
· Maintains current knowledge and complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and all established Bank policies and procedures, including internal audit controls related to department operations, and ensures adherence by the respective department personnel
· Maintains current knowledge of all rules, regulations, and laws as they apply to BSA/OFAC/USA Patriot Act/CIP/AML, and ensures adherence by the respective department personnel
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
· A self-starting team player who possesses a BBA in Accounting or Finance and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
· Must have a minimum of 5 years in public accounting related directly to the Commercial Banking industry or ten years of comparable Banking industry experience in commercial bank accounting, financial reporting, and analytics.
· Strong managerial skills and the ability to guide and direct a group of officers and employees are essential
· Must be PC literate, have strong Excel spreadsheet and budgeting software skills
· Problem solving skills and the ability to make sound financial decisions, as well as flexibility and professionalism
· Attention to detail and a high degree of mental concentration are required, as well as the ability to change quickly from one task to another
· Good organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills are also required
· Must be able to meet deadlines, work in a fast paced environment, and perform a variety of tasks with numerous interruptions
· Bilingual in English and Spanish is desired
· This position reports to the Group Chief Financial Officer
· This position oversees the Finance division
· An Active CPA
· BBA Accounting - Finance
· Must have a minimum of 5 years in public accounting related directly to the Commercial Banking industry or ten years of comparable Banking industry experience in accounting, financial reporting, and analytics within a commercial banking or related environment.
5. DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Strategic Accounts – Redmond, WA
Our client, a global digital and technology solutions company is looking for outgoing, disciplined, and self-driven individuals to lead the strategic development of their sell-to/sell-in business with one of our global accounts. The ideal candidate needs to have experience working with global tech companies, including existing experience with localization/data collection/data curation services and a great relationship with their procurement team.
· Successfully prospect new opportunities via established relationships, and general networking of the targeted account
· Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape, market pricing, and strategy
· Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
· Account Planning, revenue forecasting, and opportunity management
· Make presentations to senior managers and decision-makers
· Assist pre-sales and delivery team to draft and deliver proposals
· Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· 3-5 years of technology-related sales or business development, account management
· Previous experience working for a tech sales/tech service company,
· Previous experience with AI training data collection and AI training data curation service
· Ability to navigate a customer through sales negotiations and technical presentations in person and remotely
· Demonstrated business communication, presentation, and written skills
6. ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PRINCIPAL BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST – Financial Technology & Infrastructure Firm - Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; New Jersey, NJ; Tampa, FL
Our client, a financial technology and financial markets infrastructure company is looking to fill the position of a Principal Business Systems Analyst in the internal research and innovation team, Ni2TRO, as a focus lead for modernization and resiliency research and innovation.
The role is focused on identifying and exploring innovation opportunities to shape the organization’s technology strategy and landscape. This includes contributing to generation of ideas to innovate processes, applying critical thinking to work with internal clients to gather concrete business requirements, performing opportunity assessments, making recommendations on emerging technologies, and defining and managing plans to execute rapid proofing opportunities.
As a result of the team’s focus on elevating the Company’s innovative profile internally and externally, the ideal candidate has a strong technical background with a business understanding, excellent communication skills, ability to apply critical thinking and to synthesize complex technical topics, keen interest to learn new technologies and dive deep into how it fits into the Company, adept at building relationships and collaborating across stakeholders, and can effectively prioritize and efficiently execute to thrive in a quick paced environment.
· The successful senior technical product specialist will drive research and analysis in support of delivery of innovative process and technology projects. This is a strong individual-contributor aspect to this position requiring keen analytical skills, project management, stakeholder management, subject matter expertise and the ability to independently conduct exercises related to research, analysis, and process optimization.
· The candidate will closely partner with functions across the enterprise to ensure alignment and successful delivery.
· Monitor the fintech / emerging technologies landscape and capture key insights on industry trends to inform on the ideation and opportunity assessment process.
· Develop subject matter expertise in relevant technology areas to assess new opportunities more effectively.
· Manage ideation and opportunity assessment process end to end. Facilitate assessment of ideas/opportunities and document the key pain points or challenges, future state vision, and the recommended approach, deliverables, and roadmap.
· Apply critical thinking skills to re-imagine use of technology solutions to solve business problems.
· Participate in and lead discussions with internal stakeholders and third parties/partners to drill into key concepts, capture requirements, including functional and non-functional specifications, and emerge with a well-articulated assessment of the technology solution landscape and recommendations.
· Manage and execute POC/POT/Pilot initiatives, bringing new technology adoption ideas to life through rapid proofing tools, from beginning to successful delivery, in collaboration with key stakeholders across the organization.
· Oversee the project management of initiatives, managing all aspects leveraging internal tools and frameworks to provide transparency into initiatives as part of the overall book of work.
· Assist in the prioritization of the technology innovation portfolio and help manage the transparency and communication of the portfolio across the organization.
· Manage overall project budget for opportunities, including any third-party costs.
· Author market research and thought leadership material and communicate key messaging to internal stakeholders, including senior leadership, and for external consumption; leverage own knowledge and interview SMEs across the Company to synthesize into key points.
· Partner with Marketing & Communications, Sales & Relationship Management, Innovation Council, and other key stakeholders to promote internal education and collaboration on emerging technology innovations; organize topical discussions and agenda items for appropriate forums, including developing presentation materials, videos, blogs, etc.
· Manage vendor engagements end to end, including assessment of RFPs, SOWs, and other contractual paperwork, vendor onboarding/offboarding, and overseeing to ensure successful delivery.
· Minimum of 8 years of related experience
· Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Interest and experience in emerging technologies, innovation and digital strategy preferred.
· Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail.
· Aptitude for logically breaking down complex problems and communicating solutions with clarity.
· Experience in the financial services industry is highly preferred.
· Excellent communication skills required – written, verbal and presentation; ability to communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
· Strong stakeholder management and partnering skills.
· Experience managing vendors to procure staffing, licenses, tools, and other consulting services.
Experience in or in-depth knowledge of Fintech technologies (e.g., Various Application Development Languages, Infrastructure / Architecture environments, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics) is a strong plus. Cloud technologies (AWS preferably)
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Company safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide.
Other positions we are hiring for on behalf of the client (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed job description:
7. SENIOR QUANTITATIVE ANALYST - Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; New Jersey, NJ; Tampa, FL
8. SENIOR CREDIT RISK ASSOCIATE - Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; New Jersey, NJ; Tampa, FL
9. JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST – Boston, MA; New Jersey, NJ
10. SENIOR BUSINESS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE – New York; Boston
11. EMBEDDED RISK MANAGER - Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL
12. ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, CLOUD SECURITY - Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; New Jersey, NJ; Tampa, FL
13. ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PRINCIPAL NETWORK ENGINEER -Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; New Jersey, NJ; Tampa, FL
14. ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PRINCIPAL PLATFORM ENGINEER- Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; New Jersey, NJ; Tampa, FL
15. PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER – FRONT END DEVELOPER
16. DIRECTOR, TECHNICAL EVENT & VIDEO PRODUCTION
17. FINANCIAL CONTROL SUPERVISOR – Tampa, FL